Senior Sales Executive / Manager
- To promote & sell our products to current & new customer.
- To develop & identifying new business opportunities.
- Responsible to maintain & increase the sales of company.
- Responsible & accountable to achieve the monthly sales target.
- Able to multitask, prioritize responsibilities & result-oriented.
- Providing valuable market information & sales activities of competitor’s.
- Strong negotiation & communication skills.
- Ability to present company image internally & externally professional.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision & self motivated.
System Analyst / System Developer
- Responsible for SDLC (Analysis, Design, Development and Documentation) in new project.
- Able to design and develop customized software in a group or independently.
- Enhance and support company’s existing software applications.
- Provide project implementation, system training, support, troubleshooting.
- Analyse system requirements, business processes and information system.
- Programmer with more than 2 or 3 years experience will be considered a Senior Position with attractive remuneration.
- Fresh graduate also encouraged to apply.
- Work on pre-sales activities which includes understand customer business requirement, Solution Proposal Presentation, Product Demonstration, Business Solution Proposal preparation, Handover proposal to Software Development Section upon project confirmation & System Integration support.
- Provide client-facing interface as required and at request of sales team.
Software Quality Assurance
- To direct quality activities on projects and communicate with Technology, Operations Divisions personnel to ensure management and project quality goals and objectives are met.
- To recommend actions to project personnel to correct identified quality deficiencies, maintain management/client liaison and communication on project quality assurance related activities.
- Experience practicing QA methodologies and the entire software development life cycle.
- Extract requirements (explicit and implied) from business requirements and design documents.
- Planning project schedules based upon business and technical requirements.
- Manage document / version control processes.
- Review the status and results of the Quality System periodically with management.